When Learning About Internet
Is Important To Have A Mentor
Hello, I’m glad that you have visited my blog today.
The reason that I say this is that some people who introduce you to the internet marketing business model may represent the business as easy or over simplify the skills and work that is nesessary to do to be successful.
Just like most businesses of skills that are available to most people, internet marketing is more complicated than it looks.
I am one of those persons who like to do everything involved in their business and learn all of the skills nessessary to run the business.
Alot of people don’t like to get into the technical details and outsource to more skilled people the things that they don’t do well.
One of those things for me is graphic designs. I’m one of those people who have no artistic skills at all when it comes to graphics.
I have found that having to recreate the wheel when doing this business is to have at least one mentor to show you the way so that you don’t have to learn everything the hard and expensive way.
Someone who has already made all of the mistakes can help you to avoid making all of the mistakes yourself.
I have had several mentors over the last ten years. Armand Morin, Jim Edwards, Mike Patzoid are some of the best ones that come to my mind.
Just put their names into Google and you will find them in no time.
The great thing about working with these individuals they usually provide you with a model or template that you can work with.
Also they can also provide you with excellent tools that will make you life easier and make your work go much faster.
Examples of these tools are:
1. FastStone Capture
2. Notetab Light
3. Google Tools
Just to name a few….
Another mentor that I have been using alot lately is Ewin Chia.
He is one of the mentors who gives me a complete model already designed so I don’t have to learn or design everything.
An example of what he can provide is on this page. On the right you will see an optin form
“Get A Free Internet Marketing Ebook Every Three Days From A World Famous Internet Guru!
Ok I’m spilling the beans here on who he is, but what he does is provide me with 10 pre-written Ebook each month that I can share with people each month. So please go ahead and subscribe to my list and you will get a new internet marketing Ebook about every 3 days. You may of course unsubscribe at any time.
The first book in the series is called “Internet X-Factor”.
In this Ebook Ewen talks about how 90% of people who internet marketing will fail and the reasons why. However he also talkes about the things you need to do to be in the other 10%.
These Ebooks are not fluff material and I find each one has great content to help me along the way.
More about Ewen…
Striving to earn an extra income, Ewen Chia started his first internet business
For 5 full years, he worked on his internet business part-time
every day from 11pm – 3am while holding a full-time job.
He was motivated to build a better life for his family.
After years of perseverance, he finally succeeded and has not looked back since.
So you see that he has gone thru struggles and probally has the same goals that we all share.
He has done all the mistakes so we don’t have to…
Ewen is highly regarded as a pioneer of internet marketing and a world-renowed internet marketing expert.
He is also recognized as “The World’s #1 Super Affiliate” and his name is synonymous with Affiliate Marketing, although that is not all he does.
Many of Ewen’s students had been able to quit their day jobs and make their own income online through his proven training and teaching materials.
#1 International Best-Selling Internet Marketing Book
When Ewen launched his first print book, “How I Made My First Million On The Internet and How You Can Too!”…
You can check it out here on Amazon…
Well I hope you have found this to be interesting and helpful.
Please feel free to comment or ask any questions you may have.
Go ahead and get the ebooks, their is no cost and you might learn alot.
I have found that learning is a never ending process. It does not stop after high school, college, or university. If it has, you’r in trouble!
All the Best!